|Version 8 (modified by ThurnerRupert, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Autocomplete feature for 'keywords' field
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Label can be the link to a wiki page
Following section must be added to trac.ini configuration file:
[keywordsuggest] keywords = tag1,tag2,tag3 mustmatch = True helppage = TicketKeywords helppage.newwindow = True
There are two parameters to configure:
- keywords - specifies list of comma separated values available for input
- mustmatch - optional, if specified, 'keywords' field accepts values from the keywords list only
- helppage - optional, if specified, 'keywords' label will be turned into the link to wiki page
- helppage.newwindow - optional, whether wiki page opened in new window or not
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12103 by rjollos on 2012-10-03 07:38:09
- Moved generation of keywords string into a private method.
- Several other refactorings, backed by unit tests.
- In Trac 1.0 and later, jQuery-UI from the Trac core is added to the page. The ability to add jQuery-UI to the page was added in Trac 1.0.
- 12101 by rjollos on 2012-10-03 03:31:24
- Strip single quotes from the multipleseparator Option value. This allows the user to specify a single whitespace separator as ' ' (which is not necessary since a single whitespace is the default), or even dream up separators such as double whitespace as ' '. A single whitespace character is used as the separator in the case the user specifies ''. Thanks to itamarost for pointing out this corner case in his original patch.
- Wired up unit tests.
- Renamed keywords.py to web_ui.py, to work around an issue described in comment:39, in which the keywordsuggest.keywordsuggest module was not being found by the keywordsuggest.tests.keywordsuggest module when running unit tests.
NOTE: If you have enabled the plugin through webadmin or by editing trac.ini with keywordsuggest.keywordsuggest.* = enabled, you will need to re-enable the plugin through webadmin, or edit the line to keywordsuggest.web_ui.* = enabled (or keywordsuggest.web_ui.keywordsuggestmodule = enabled).