side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Sep 12, 2007, 4:51:28 PM (
= Manual Testing Plugin =
No stable version available yet, still in development. '''This plugin does NOT yet function'''
Project status: No stable version available yet, still in development.
Note: This project is on hold since I recently moved to a position where a manaul-testing system is already in place.
'''This plugin does NOT yet function'''
== Description ==
This plugin provides a report ticketing-like system for writing manual test plans, organizing them into test-suites. It also allows users to run the test suites, and record the results of each test and its suite.
* Use Trac to manage test-suites and tests.
* Use your Trac projects version numbers and milestones to track the progress of testing.
* "Execute" your manual test suites against software versions to get reports on a software versions status against the test suite.
* Create test-suites.
* Write the manual tests and add them to the test-suite.
* Execute/Run the suite against a specific version of your software to-be-tested.
* Record test result as Pass/Fail, file bug as a Trac ticket in the case of a failure.
* View result of test-suite against software versions.
== Bugs/Feature Requests ==