|Version 4 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
Manual Testing Plugin
No stable version available yet, still in development. This plugin does NOT yet function
This plugin provides a report ticketing-like system for writing manual test plans, organizing them into test-suites. It also allows users to run the test suites, and record the results of each test and its suite.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:manualtestingplugin here].
- Create a test suite.
- Write test plans for your software, adding them to the suite.
- Select a version of your software to run the suite.
- Run suite by executing your testplans.
- Each test has a PASS or FAIL status, which is recorded on a per-user/version basis, resulting in an overall test suite PASS or FAIL for that version of the software.
- 2526 by eclip5e on 2007-07-24 22:37:46
- Added priorities to test plans.
- Fixed bug where component value wasn't being added properly to each suite.
- 2525 by eclip5e on 2007-07-24 21:53:53
- Pulled trac.authname into the forms so form are autopopulated.
- 2524 by eclip5e on 2007-07-24 21:39:39
- Implemented test suite adding.
- A minor code layout change.