|Version 3 (modified by cbalan, 8 years ago) (diff)|
- add/disable items in navigation menus
- hierachical organization(using Superfish - http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/ )
PS: - CSS work might be needed to fit your trac theme.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:menusplugin here].
... [components] tracmenus.* = enabled [mainnav] new_item.parent=browser new_item.href=/browser/trunk new_item.label=Trunk special_report.parent=tickets special_report.href=/report/7 special_report.label=My Tickets wiki.parent=top browser.parent=top unassigned.href=/wiki unassigned.label=Tools ...
- 12147 by rjollos on 2012-10-11 02:42:02
Refs #10133: Added else case so that logic is the same as before .
- 12146 by rjollos on 2012-10-11 02:31:51
Refs #10133: Removed unnecessary continue statements.
- 12145 by rjollos on 2012-10-11 02:26:10
Fixes #10133: Don't show entries in the navigation bar if a label with a link element is not defined.