|Version 1 (modified by nicferrier, 6 years ago) (diff)|
A macro to display a list of matching milestones. Very useful for reporting on releases.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:milestonequerymacro here].
Here's how we display our upcoming (and just released) releases, matching two types of names but not completed and in ascending order:
This is how we display our previous releases, particularly named releases in descending order:
[[MilestoneQuery(release_%, completed, DESC)]]
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12265 by rjollos on 2012-10-29 19:05:18
- Prevent possibly cannot operate on closed cursor error by keeping a db object in scope.
- Prevent possible SQL injection attack by utilizing the Trac DB API to properly escape the query.
- Added setuptools/distutils packaging.
- Removed empty 0.9 and 0.12 directories and renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 9652 by nicferrier on 2010-12-09 22:21:08
change produced wikitext to include a link to the milestone