|Version 1 (modified by Graham_Miln, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Miln Checkbox converts brackets into graphical checkboxes within Trac wiki pages.
Miln Checkbox matches pairs of square brackets within your Trac wiki pages. The brackets need to brace one of the following characters be matched: ' ' (space), '+', 'x', or 'X'.
When matches are found, the brackets are replaced with HTML checkboxes.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:milncheckboxplugin here].
The following wiki formatted list contains four pairs of brackets that will be matched by Miln Checkbox:
- [ ] space within brackets
- [x] lowercase x within brackets
- [X] uppercase X within brackets
- [+] plus within brackets
- 13009 by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-26 11:31:35
- Tagging release 1.1 of MilnCheckboxPlug.
- 13008 by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-26 11:30:30
- 13005 by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-25 13:45:27
- Adding initial release of Miln Checkbox.