|Version 8 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Create new hack infrastructure
It creates Subversion paths along with write permissions, adds a new component for the hack, and finally creates a wiki page based on a template wiki page (NewHackTemplate on this installation). The variables in that page are expanded by NewHackMacro.
NewHackMacro is not meant to be used outside TracHacks. Paths are hard-coded into the Macro, it is not cleanly designed, etc. Modification will be required for it to work correctly on a different site.
- The tags hack.
- Pages tagged with type will be displayed as the list of types (eg. macro)
- Pages tagged with release will be displayed as the list of releases (eg. stable?)
- Other tags not tagged with metatag will be displayed in the list of additional tags (eg. user pages will not be displayed, as user is a metatag)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:newhackmacro here].
Usage is simple:
The page should be locked.
- 11882 by rjollos on 2012-08-02 22:26:05
Refs #10220: Added path separators so that SVN_LOCAL is not required to end in a path separator.
- 11880 by rjollos on 2012-08-02 21:45:26
Refs #10220: Set hard-coded variables appropriately for the deployed Trac-Hacks site.
- 11764 by rjollos on 2012-07-24 05:34:34
Refs #6601: Set default version for new hacks to 0.12.