|Version 4 (modified by 7 years ago) (diff),|
Export wiki pages as OpenDocument (ODT)
This plugins can convert a wiki page to an OpenDocument Text file (ODT).
The file can be opened with any compatible office suite, such as OpenOffice, KOffice, IBM Symphony, etc. Currently, it's only been tested with OpenOffice.
The XSLT stylesheets come from the XHTML2ODT project.
This plugin was tested with Trac version 0.11. Please ensure the following python modules are installed before installing this plugin:
Refer to the Trac plugin documentation for details on how to build and install plugins and macros. You will probably have to enable the plugin by editing the
components section of your
trac.ini, for example:
[components] odtexport.* = enabled
After installing, a new alternative format should appear on the bottom of each wiki page, next to the "Plain Text" link.
trac.ini, you can setup a few options :
- get_remote_images (boolean, defaults to true) : wheather the plugin should download the remote images
- replace_keyword (string, defaults to "TRAC-ODT-INSERT") : the string in the ODT template file to replace with the wiki page content.
- dpi (integer, defaults to 96) : the screen DPI.
- img_default_width (string, defaults to "8cm") : the width of an exported image when the plugin can't compute it.
- img_default_height (string, defaults to "6cm") : the height of an exported image when the plugin can't compute it.
Those options must be put under a
[odtexport] section in the ini file, such as :
[odtexport] get_remote_images = False replace_keyword = REPLACE_ME
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:odtexportplugin here].
Once installed, a new entry shows up below the Download in other formats section at the end of the page. Click and save to disk, and open with a compatible office suite such as OpenOffice.
- 15146 by rjollos on 2016-01-02 21:23:14
0.7dev: Fix missing attachment error for filenames with whitespace
- 15145 by rjollos on 2016-01-02 21:09:49
0.7dev: Encode attachment path as utf-8
This should resolve UnicodeDecodeErrors when exporting
documents with attachments.
- 15144 by rjollos on 2016-01-02 20:53:38
0.7dev: Fix module has no attribute Image
This is a regression in .
Author: Aurélien Bompard