|Version 74 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Distributed Peer Review Plugin
- CodeCommentsPlugin Comment on deliverables and link to tickets
- CodeReviewPlugin Code Review Plugin
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin Working with code reviews and ticket/changeset relationships
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review of Source Code
- PeerReviewPlugin/Documentation Distributed Peer Review - User Guide
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Follow the standard trac plugin installation instructions.
- Add the setting "codereview.* = enabled" to the [components] section in trac.ini
- The permission CODE_REVIEW_DEV and CODE_REVIEW_MGR must be assigned as appropriate.
If you have any comments about the plugin or/and you would like to join the discussion please see this ticket.
I have moved every comments from here to that ticket to make the main wiki page more visible and pure informative.
- 15702 by Cinc-th on 2016-08-16 14:26:19
PeerReviewPlugin: always treat files from repository as utf-8 (for lack of more information) to prevent decode errors when using special characters.
- 15701 by Cinc-th on 2016-08-16 11:35:27
PeerReviewPlugin: remove ( and ) from review name before creating the file name.
- 15695 by Cinc-th on 2016-08-11 11:14:42
PeerReviewPlugin: allow umlauts in code review owner names, document subject and document title when creating a report.