|Version 76 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Distributed Peer Review Plugin
- CodeCommentsPlugin Trac Code Comments Plugin
- CodeReviewPlugin Code Review Plugin
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin Working with code reviews and ticket/changeset relationships
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review of Source Code
- PeerReviewPlugin/Documentation Distributed Peer Review - User Guide
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Follow the standard trac plugin installation instructions.
- Add the setting "codereview.* = enabled" to the [components] section in trac.ini
- The permission CODE_REVIEW_DEV and CODE_REVIEW_MGR must be assigned as appropriate.
If you have any comments about the plugin or/and you would like to join the discussion please see this ticket.
I have moved every comments from here to that ticket to make the main wiki page more visible and pure informative.
- 15557 by Cinc-th on 2016-05-22 16:02:54
PeerReviewPlugin: new upgrade mechanism
- Create database tables directly for first time installs instead of performing each upgrade step. This fails for backends other than SQLite.
- don't try to upgrade ancient versions of the plugin. If you use such a version create a support ticket.
- 15543 by Cinc-th on 2016-05-04 09:31:25
PeerReviewPlugin: add Change owner to default workflow for reviews.
- 15538 by Cinc-th on 2016-05-03 16:02:07
PeerReviewPlugin: for some reason inserted rows with version information were not available during next transaction causing a failure of update from peerreview db version 1.