|Version 11 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
Create polls based on tickets, or static arguments
The PollMacro plugin adds polling to Trac.
The poll data is stored in
/tmp by default, but this can be overridden with the
base_dir option in the
[poll] section of TracIni.
Each voters name is displayed to the right of their choice.
The POLL_VIEW permission allows users to view the poll's result without the ability to vote. The POLL_VOTE permission allows user to vote.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
[[Poll(What do you think of the Poll macro?; Cool; Crap)]]
- 16266 by rjollos on 2017-02-23 00:43:54
0.4.0dev: Fix regression in r16265
- 16265 by rjollos on 2017-02-22 23:18:53
0.4.0dev: Make compatible with Trac 1.2
- Drop support for Trac < 1.0
- Conform to PEP8
- Relative path for
base_diris relative to environment
- 14825 by rjollos on 2015-07-20 04:47:43
0.3.0dev: Require Trac >= 0.11.
- 14542 by rjollos on 2015-04-20 14:00:37
tag_svn_revisionis not supported in setuptools ≥ 10.
- 11670 by rjollos on 2012-06-20 06:03:59
Refs #7275: Display a message to users when they don't have permission to vote.