|Version 15 (modified by anonymous, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Create polls based on tickets, or static arguments
The PollMacro plugin adds polling to Trac.
The poll data is stored in /tmp by default, but this can be overridden with the base_dir option in the [poll] section of TracIni.
[poll] base_dir = /opt/trac/polltest/db/
Each voters name is displayed to the right of their choice.
The POLL_VIEW and TICKET_VIEW permission allows users to view the poll's result without the ability to vote. The POLL_VOTE permission allows users to vote.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
[[Poll(What do you think of the Poll macro?; Cool; Crap)]]
- 14825 by rjollos on 2015-07-20 06:47:43
0.3.0dev: Require Trac >= 0.11.
- 14542 by rjollos on 2015-04-20 16:00:37
0.3.0dev: tag_svn_revision is not supported in setuptools ≥ 10.
- 11670 by rjollos on 2012-06-20 08:03:59
Refs #7275: Display a message to users when they don't have permission to vote.
- 11669 by rjollos on 2012-06-20 07:40:02
- ResourceNotFound error would result if a ticket in the poll had a priority name that had been removed from the model.
- Added error checking for proper number of arguments.
- Bumped version to 0.3.0dev.
- Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 8475 by rjollos on 2010-08-28 00:27:59
Added 0.12 directory and README instructing user to use 0.11 version with Trac 0.12. Fixes #7562.