|Version 16 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Create polls based on tickets, or static arguments
The PollMacro plugin adds polling to Trac.
The poll data is stored in
/tmp by default, but this can be overridden with the
base_dir option in the
[poll] section of TracIni.
[poll] base_dir = /opt/trac/polltest/db/
Each voters name is displayed to the right of their choice.
The POLL_VIEW and TICKET_VIEW permission allows users to view the poll's result without the ability to vote. The POLL_VOTE permission allows users to vote.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
[[Poll(What do you think of the Poll macro?; Cool; Crap)]]
- 16462 by rjollos on 2017-04-04 07:23:32
0.4.0dev: Use 32-bit hashes for compatibility
- 16397 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:37:00
Remove obsolete "0.9" code
- 16395 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:25:02
Remove obsolete "0.8" directories
- 16266 by rjollos on 2017-02-23 00:43:54
0.4.0dev: Fix regression in r16265
- 16265 by rjollos on 2017-02-22 23:18:53
0.4.0dev: Make compatible with Trac 1.2
- Drop support for Trac < 1.0
- Conform to PEP8
- Relative path for
base_diris relative to environment