|Version 3 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Project Plan Plugin
ProjectPlan introduces time, dependency Fields and enables Project Management Features, especially for graphical visualisation, like Reports and Networks. Furthermore its a Development Base for several graphical Representations.
The Initial Import (code and documentation) is currently scheduled for September 09
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:projectplanplugin here].
Add Ticket dependencies and close/assign Times.
- Network Graphics
- Use the PP Macro for (mpm like) Network graphics with several options enabling Project runtime estimation and (workload based) critical path analyses.
- Special Reports
- Use special Reports which show Delays and Slacktimes
- 13331 by anbo on 2013-07-07 18:32:10
v2.1.5, patch release
fixes a bug, where the depending tickets are not saved during ticket creation
- 13302 by makadev on 2013-06-22 17:25:20
sync to trunk (v2.1.4@r13300)
- 13300 by makadev on 2013-06-20 05:33:02
v2.1.4, patch release
- b.e. ticket mode for gv renderer: b.e. tickets were still datetime objects, but due times are date objects, so comparision raises an exception
- added authname to init for DataAccessDependenciesInCustomFields, thought currently unused
- convert ticket_id to string for str/unicode replace
- removed false from sqlconstraint, because sqlite (and maybe others) treats both false or FALSE identifier as column name and fails
- corrected use_fast_save_changes check, since PPBooleanSwitchOption inherits PPSingleSelOption the result is not realy Boolean and needs to be checked against its selectables
- example_render2.png (90.8 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
example_legends.png (17.7 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
legends available in mpm network representations
example_render2s.png (55.0 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Example: ProjectPlan(renderer=gvrender,macroid=2?, thumbnail
Download all attachments as: .zip