|Version 12 (modified by olemis, 6 years ago) (diff)|
A theme based on python.org and The Python Papers
This is a theme that emulates the look of python.org and adds some graphical elements (under permission) found in The Python Papers.
It requires the ThemeEnginePlugin.
Everything was done by the authors of PyDotOrgTheme. I just changed it a little in order to add the following features :
- Always show the banner, footer and mainnav, and context nav sections.
- Prevent mainnav from overlapping with banner and page contents
- Control resizing of logo image.
- Include project name in banner
- Nicer style and embellishments
- more ...
Once the theme is installed and selected, it looks like this
In order to always show the banner, footer and context nav sections you'll have to download version 2.2.0.
[components] pytpptheme.* = enabled
[theme] theme = PyTpp
You can see the latest version in action here
Sites using this theme
Below you will find a list of sites that used this theme (at least once upon a time ;o)