|Version 2 (modified by robguttman, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Manages named queues via drag-and-drop
This plugin converts one or more reports into ticket 'queues'. A ticket queue allows you to drag-and-drop tickets in your desired order. Ticket positions in a queue get maintained in a custom field.
The motivation for this plugin is for when you want to organize a queue of tickets in the order you intend to tackle the work. Tickets could either use the milestone field as the 'bucket' or use a separate (custom) field. See the examples below for more details.
- Install the plugin (after downloading and unzipping):
cd queuesplugin/0.12 sudo python setup.py bdist_egg sudo cp dist/TracQueues*.egg /your/trac/location/plugins/
See TracPlugins for more installation details and options. You'll likely need to restart Trac's web server after installation.
- Enable the plugin:
[components] queues.* = enabled
You can alternatively use the Trac Web Admin GUI to enable any or all rules.
- Create a custom field to contain the position information - example trac.ini config:
[ticket-custom] position = text
- Create/modify reports to be used as ticket queues whose first column's name must match the (custom) field created in step 3 above:
- Can contain uppercase characters (which will get converted to lowercase)
- Can use spaces (which will get removed)
- Tell the queues plugin which reports to convert to queues - example trac.ini config:
[queues] reports = 9, 10
See the examples below for more detailed configuration examples and capabilities.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:queuesplugin here].
- 14030 by rjollos on 2014-07-25 13:33:11
Changed license to 3-Clause BSD with permission of author. Refs #11832.
- 13773 by rjollos on 2014-03-18 01:08:11
0.2.0dev: In Trac 1.0 and later, use jQuery UI that is bundled with Trac. Fixes #11192.
This also allows using a newer version of jQuery UI in Trac 1.0 and later, by setting the [trac] jquery_ui_location option to serve a file stored locally, or to serve it from a CDN.
- 13772 by rjollos on 2014-03-18 01:08:08
0.2.0dev: Fixed URL.