|Version 2 (modified by robguttman, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Toggle sending Announcer emails
This plugin provides a link to toggle on and off sending emails for your ticket changes. The purpose is to reduce superfluous emails for changes the author deems unworthy.
- Install the plugin (after downloading and unzipping):
cd quietplugin/0.12 sudo python setup.py install
See TracPlugins for more installation details and options. You'll likely need to restart Trac's web server after installation.
- Enable the plugin and disable announcer.distributors.mail.EmailDistributor in trac.ini:
[components] announcer.* = enabled announcer.distributors.mail.EmailDistributor = disabled quiet.* = enabled
You can alternatively use the Trac Web Admin GUI.
- (Optional) Customize the quiet mode labels:
[quiet] enter_label = Enter Quiet Mode leave_label = Leave Quiet Mode
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:quietplugin here].
I'll enter quite mode during planning so that moving large batches of tickets from one milestone to the next doesn't trigger a barrage of emails.
- 15123 by rjollos on 2015-12-14 20:51:29
1.0.2: Remove tag_svn_revision from setup.cfg
This attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
Bump version to 1.0.2.
- 14035 by rjollos on 2014-07-25 13:41:31
1.0.1: Fix URL in setup.py
- 14029 by rjollos on 2014-07-25 13:32:17
1.0.1: Change license to 3-Clause BSD with permission of author