|Version 11 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
Edit a single wiki section
An edit button appears at the end of a section heading you hover over it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Don't forget to put this into your
[components] tracsectionedit.* = enabled
or enable it though the
- Note: web server or Trac reboot not required.
- 16097 by rjollos on 2016-12-18 08:49:07
1.2.0dev: Fix syntax error with jQuery 1.11
- 11208 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 22:44:23
Some code cleanup:
- Use regex from Trac 0.12 wiki module for matching request.
serve_ui_filesoption, which appeared to be useful only for debugging. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
- 11205 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:58:16
Fixes #6342: (0.2.6) Added a new
True, all subsections of a section will be displayed for editing. The default is
False, preserving the existing behavior.
The 0.12 and 0.11 branches wil be combined in the near future, at which point this feature will be available for 0.11.