|Version 6 (modified by anonymous, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Edit a single wiki section
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Don't forget to put this into your trac.ini:
[components] tracsectionedit.* = enabled
- 16097 by rjollos on 2016-12-18 08:49:07
1.2.0dev: Fix syntax error with jQuery 1.11
- 11208 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 22:44:23
Some code cleanup:
- Use regex from Trac 0.12 wiki module for matching request.
- Remove serve_ui_files option, which appeared to be useful only for debugging. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
- 11205 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:58:16
Fixes #6342: (0.2.6) Added a new trac.ini option edit_subsections. When True, all subsections of a section will be displayed for editing. The default is False, preserving the existing behavior.
The 0.12 and 0.11 branches wil be combined in the near future, at which point this feature will be available for 0.11.