|Version 2 (modified by rjollos, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Format wiki pages as S5 Slideshows
Click the Slideshow link at the bottom of any Wiki page to view that page using S5. Alternatively you can add the [[S5]] macro to a page.
A top-level level 1 heading (= Heading =) and its following section will be converted into the title page of the slideshow, with following level 2 headings and their corresponding sections converted into subsequent slides.
There are 7 themes available, copied from the DocuWiki plugin as the original links on the S5 page were broken. The themes are blue, default, dokuwiki, flower, i18n, pixel, and yatil.
Themes can be selected from the macro with: [[S5(theme=<theme>)]].
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:slideshowplugin here].
= Slideshow Title = Title page content.== Slide 1 Title == Slide 1 content.== Slide 2 Title == Slide 2 content.
- 11796 by rjollos on 2012-07-26 06:21:59
Refs #10183: (0.3dev) Misc fixes and cleanup.
- FIX: WikiStart was not being matched when path_info was /wiki. Regex for match was copied from trac.wiki.web_ui.match_request.
- Options are now read at file scope rather than within method calls.
- Modified entry_points so that an empty __init__.py can be used.
- Removed obsolete ClearSilver template.
- Organized imports.
- 11777 by rjollos on 2012-07-25 09:46:39
1.0.0: Add setup.cfg
- 8495 by rjollos on 2010-08-28 22:26:37
Renamed hack S5Plugin -> SlideShowPlugin.