|Version 8 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Printing Sticky of Trac Tickets
This plugin is able to print tickets on sticky notes.
The sticky format and content can be controlled with arguments in
| ||0.12.0.3||Optional. Ticket fields in a sticky.|| |
| ||0.12.0.3||Optional. Font name in PDF file.|| |
| ||0.12.0.3||Optional. Page size of PDF file which the tickets is printed.|| |
| ||N.A see #9655||Optional. Width (mm) of a sticky.|| |
| ||N.A see #9655||Optional. Height (mm) of a sticky").|| |
- Install globally with:
sudo easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/stickyticketplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin by updating TracIni file (..../trac.ini) as follows:
[components] tracstickyticket.* = enabled
- Configure the plugin in its own configuration section, placed into 'trac.ini' file as follows:
[sticky-ticket] fields = owner,milestone,priority,description sticky_width = 65 sticky_height = 50
- Restart web server on command line:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Existing bugs and feature requests for StickyTicketPlugin are here.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Source & Download
Download the zipped source from [download:stickyticketplugin here].
- 11065 by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 17:55:24
Removed unused imports and variables.
- 11064 by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 17:51:59
Fixed broken sticky feature in a report page.
- 11063 by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 17:50:17
Fixed a problem that the plugin accesses
tracstickyticket/localewith no message catalogs (closes #9647).