|Version 30 (modified by anonymous, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Allows to gauge project activity at a glance
Stractistics is little plugin designed to estimate recent project activity. It's still an early version but we're already using it internally so it may be useful to you too. Feel free to drop some feedback.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Clearsilver version 0.10.2 (for ver 0.4.1)
Your web browser must support :
- Macromedia Flash Player 9 plugin.
FireFox 2.0, Internet Explorer 7 and Opera 9.25 have been tested succesfully.
First, enable the plugin.
[components] stractistics.* = enabled
Then if you've got STRACTISTICS_VIEW permission, a Stractistics button will appear on the navigation bar. Just click it and enjoy.
Now (from ver 0.3.0 upwards) you can customize the time gap thanks to the upper-left form. Please don't set the number of weeks higher than 25 because that clutters values on the x axis, I'll try to fix that sometime. Note that the ticket activity chart ignores the number of weeks, it only considers 30 days prior the chosen date.
From version 0.3.0 onwards, it's possible to customize these parameters:
- repository_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the repository activity chart. Its default value is 5.
- wiki_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the wiki activity chart . Its default value is 5.
- ignored_repository_authors: List of users to be ignored in the repository activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- ignored_wiki_authors: List of users to be ignored in the wiki activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- max_author_characters: Maximum number of author characters to be displayed on the tables. This comes in handy when dealing with long author names. Its default value is None, therefore it doesn't mangle the names at all.
Right now, I'd advise against setting any of those parameters to a value greater than 8 because that leads to cluttered charts. If you wish to modify the default settings, create a new section called 'stractistics' in trac.ini and then add any of the parameters and its new value. Example:
[stractistics] repository_authors_limit = 5 wiki_authors_limit = 7
Version 0.4.0 comes with new functionality: a bunch of individual user reports are available, check the new context navigation bar for the goods. On the other hand, there are some bad news because Trac 0.11 doesn't seem to like it, so 0.11 users are encouraged not to update until I manage to fix it(be patient please).
Project reports: User reports:
- Looks great! Mantis has some nice reports like this - might be good to see the reports they generate. Hoping support for 0.11 is available soon!
- Guys, very good plugin, congratulations
- would be nice to be able to filter the ticket stats by ticket type (e.g. just the stats for defects, etc.) and/or component.
- 13606 by rjollos on 2014-01-23 05:10:00
0.6dev: Changed license from GPL v2 to BSD 3-Clause, with permission from original author dagomez. Refs #10916.
Converted tabs to space and fixed indentation in source code.
- 13597 by rjollos on 2014-01-21 06:29:56
0.6dev: Fix query for user wiki activity. Refs #10916.
- 13596 by rjollos on 2014-01-21 06:29:48
0.6dev: PEP-0008 changes.
Author: Daniel Gómez Brito - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors: Manuel Jesús Recena Soto - mjrecena@…
- logo_gmv.gif (3.6 KB) - added by dagomez 8 years ago.
- Stractistics-0.1.0beta_1202320797399_760.png (156.3 KB) - added by dagomez 8 years ago.
- STractistics_0.3.2-1207759491239.png (109.3 KB) - added by dagomez 8 years ago.
(206.3 KB) -
added by dagomez 8 years ago.
0.4.1 global repors
(201.1 KB) -
added by dagomez 8 years ago.
0.4.1 user reports
Download all attachments as: .zip