|Version 1 (modified by eblot, 11 years ago) (diff)|
Tools and docs to work withTrac, Subversion and Clearcase (c).
This collection of scripts, docs and plugin to help interfacing Trac and Subversion with a Clearcase (c) existing environment.
These tools are provided as-is, without support. It is likely they cannot be used without medium or heavy changes to tweak them for a particular environment.
This collection of tools is used by a 10-people team who manage their C++ development with the help of Trac and Subversion and who need to deliver their work to a Clearcase server, and import external changes made on the Clearcase VOBs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:svncchelpersscript here].
This collection of tools contain:
- RevTree plugin which shows a "revision tree" (known as a version tree for Clearcase (c) users) of a Subversion repository
- Subversion hook scripts that use specific keywords in the commit message to distinguish actions made on the repository
- Several wiki pages that describe how the scripts are used
- 1703 by eblot on 2006-12-16 15:48:59
Remove the old revtree implementation based on Graphviz.
New project is implemented in RevtreePlugin
- 1089 by eblot on 2006-08-06 19:43:09
Fix up cache management
- 1083 by eblot on 2006-08-04 00:27:56
- Add a new feature to hide the dead/terminated branches
- Several additional bug fixes