|Version 1 (modified by pacopablo, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Task List Plugin
Create a task list based on existing ticket. Additionally provide a quick method for entering new tickets.
The task list plugin requires a custom ticket field to be configured. By default, this field is a text field named action_item. If a value is present in the action_item field, then that value is used in the task list display. This provides for a quick way to see what the next step is for a ticket.
Additionally, the task list plugin creates a simple method for creating tickets. By default, only the summary and priority are entered. This relieves the tedium of filling out the new ticket form. This is especially useful for tracking simple tasks where capturing the request or issue is paramount. The details can then later be added via the normal ticket interface.
The task list interface is based on the query interface and should thus be familiar to Trac users. It also allows for each individual to customize their task list with the columns they desire.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tasklistplugin here].
Create a custom ticket field.
[ticket-custom] action_item = text action_item.label = Action Item
Enable the plugin
[components] tasklist.* = enabled
A few defaults may be specified in the trac.ini file in the [tasklist] section:
- tasklist_field: field used as the action item. Default: action_item
- default_cols: ticket properties to show by default. Default: summary,priority
- default_query: query to use by default for an authenticated user. Specified in trac query syntax. Default: status!=closed&owner=$USER
- default_anonymous_query: query to use by default for an anonymous user. Specified in trac query syntax. Default: status!=closed&cc~=$USER
- 9683 by rjollos on 2010-12-16 00:57:02
Handle constraints as a list of dictionaries in Trac 0.12. Fixes #6336.
- 9682 by rjollos on 2010-12-16 00:27:14
Creating a branch for Trac 0.11. Refs #6336.
- 9681 by rjollos on 2010-12-16 00:19:29
Raise an error if the custom ticket field has not been defined in the ticket-custom section of trac.ini. Bumped version to 0.1.2. Fixes #4786.