|Version 2 (modified by aviram, 7 years ago) (diff)|
TicketChartsMacro - display ticket statistics charts
Make various types of charts regarding the number of tickets using Open Flash Charts. Chart types:
- Pie charts.
- Bar charts.
- Stacked bar charts.
The charts are created by the parameters that you give to the macro. See the examples below.
All charts are clickable (see requirements) and will link to the query page of the graph.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:ticketchartsmacro here].
- Open Flash Charts installed on your server - preferably OFCDZ to make the charts clickable.
- Advanced Argument Parser for Trac Macros (AdvParseArgsPlugin).
- Tested only on Trac 0.11.3.
- Tested only on Apache configuration, but with proper configuration (see configuration section) this should work with any http server (including tracd).
- Download the source.
- Copy the file TicketCharts.py to your project's plugins directory or to the global plugins directory, which is usually in:
- Enable TicketCharts plugin via the WebAdmin interface or by adding the following lines to the [components] section of trac.ini:
ticketcharts.* = enabled
- Install Open Flash Charts 2 and its version 2 python bindings (everything can be downloaded from Open Flash Charts).
- The following configuration should appear in trac.ini:
[ticket-charts] height = 300 width = 500 js_dir = /js json_dir = /js/json ofc_file = /OFCDZ.swf
- If this does not appear, default values will be used.
- js_dir, jsor_dir and ofc_file are the location on the http server of the Open Flash Charts files.
- As you can see, the default ofc_file value is OFCDZ.swf, which is another implementation of Open Flash Charts, that make the bar charts clickable. You can download it from OFCDZ.
Number of tickets per milestone: [[TicketChart(type = pie, factor = milestone)]] Number of tickets per status for milestone4: [[TicketChart(type = pie, factor = status, query = milestone="milestone4")]] Number of tickets by status and owners: [[TicketChart(type = stacked_bars, key = owner, x_axis = status, height = 400, width = 600)]] Number of tickets by status and owner for milestone1: [[TicketChart(type = stacked_bars, key = owner, x_axis = status, query = milestone="milestone1", title = Tickets by status and owner for milestone1)]] Number of tickets by owner and type: [[TicketChart(type = stacked_bars, key = type, x_axis = owner)]] Number of tickets by status for milestone4: [[TicketChart(type = bars, x_axis = status, query = milestone="milestone4", title = Tickets by status for milestone4)]]
- 13335 by jun66j5 on 2013-07-17 18:26:41
refs #6904: fixed UnicodeDecodeError, _get_random_string generates a 8-bit string if non en-US locale
- 13250 by rjollos on 2013-05-27 16:50:34
Refs #6904, #11072: Refactoring and improved backward compatibility for changes in  and , suggested by Jun Omae (jun66j5).
- 13248 by rjollos on 2013-05-27 14:12:16
Refs #11072: Avoid values of 'None' in query string for "clickable link" when value should be an empty string.
- pie_by_milestone.png (15.9 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
- pie_by_status.png (13.0 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
- bars_for_milestone4.png (7.2 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
- stacked_bars.png (12.2 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
- stacked_bars_2.png (12.5 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
- stacked_bars_for_milestone1.png (8.9 KB) - added by aviram 7 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip