|Version 7 (modified by bof, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Conditionally set ticket creation status
This plugin is an evolution of the TicketCreationStatusPlugin, permitting conditioned setting of creation status, depending on arbitrary ticket field values, e.g. type.
Status can be chosen independantly for owned or unowned tickets.
Install the plugin using setuptools (how to). Activate the component in trac.ini like this:
[components] ticketconditionalcreationstatus.* = enabled
Configuration is the written in a separate section, headed [ticketconditionalcreationstatus].
There is one fixed configuration variable, criteria, taking as value a list of ticket field names that you want to use as conditions.
For any of the criteria you can then write variables <fieldname>.owned or <fieldname>.unowned.
- in the simplest form, such a variable takes the form <fieldcontent> -> <ticketstatus>
- you can also give several such rules, like <content1> -> <status1>, <content2> -> <status2>
- when you have several content values that should map to the same status, you can use <content1>|<content2> -> <status>
The following example will make owned tickets of types task and task-dev start out as assigned, instead of new, and tickets of type plan start out as new_plan.
[ticketconditionalcreationstatus] criteria = type type.owned = task|task-dev -> assigned, plan -> new_plan
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:ticketconditionalcreationstatusplugin here].
- 10491 by bof on 2011-07-22 22:01:04
operate like on ticket creation when existing ticket goes from closed to new. and some TAB->space fixes.
- 10356 by bof on 2011-06-21 14:23:16
fix bad import in init
- 10355 by bof on 2011-06-21 11:32:59
expand configuration: comma separated list of cond->value, and multiple cond1|cond2|...