|Version 2 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
A Trac plugin that lists the files that have been modified during the resolution of a ticket (i.e. ticket-related modified files). It also checks if the files have been modified to resolve other tickets, in order to warn the developer about possible conflicting tickets.
Genshi >=0.5 (VERY IMPORTANT!!!). If you have an earlier version, please install the latest version of Genshi.
- Install Trac 0.11 and set up a trac project.
TicketModifiedFilesas a [download:ticketmodifiedfilesplugin zip file] or grab the source from SVN.
- Build and install an egg from this source.
- 16490 by rjollos on 2017-04-13 02:54:56
2.0.0dev: Fix legend markup
- 16489 by rjollos on 2017-04-13 02:50:53
2.0.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.0 database API
- Add multirepository support.
- Fix location of legend text (Fixes #5817)
- 16488 by rjollos on 2017-04-12 19:53:33
2.0.0dev: Refactor code
Patch by pipern.