|Version 6 (modified by e2jk, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Listing modified files per ticket in Trac
TicketModifiedFiles is a plugin that lists the files that have been modified during the resolution of a ticket (i.e. ticket-related modified files).
It also checks if those files have been modified to resolve other tickets, in order to warn the developer about possible conflicting tickets.
Note: Requires Genshi >=0.5 (VERY IMPORTANT!!!). If you have an earlier version, please install the latest version of Genshi.
- Install Trac 0.11 and set up a trac project.
- Download TicketModifiedFiles as a [download:ticketmodifiedfilesplugin zip file] or grab the source from SVN.
- Build and install an egg from this source.
- 11457 by rjollos on 2012-04-08 00:27:06
Refs #8688: Modified Genshi transformer so that it can find a match in Trac 0.12 and inject the modified files link below the Change History, as it does in Trac 0.11. This change should preserve the functionality in Trac 0.11.
- 9703 by rjollos on 2010-12-24 07:41:12
Moved 'Back to Ticket #X' link to the contextual navigation. Fixes #5486.
- 9697 by e2jk on 2010-12-20 22:26:12
Changing the License to use a "plain BSD". This is done simultaneously with the change of maintainership. See ticket #8326.