|Version 5 (modified by richard, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Trac auto complete plugin
This plugin auto complete user info when input report, owner, cc in ticket, and provide a popup dialog to edit cc to help input plenty of recipients. The user information are maintained in trac instance's conf/username_list.txt file.
This plugin is designed to be used in enterprise environment, where there may be hundreds or thousands users who are potential notification recipients. Trac administrator should maintain a full list of users and their full name, instead of using trac's built-in user list.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracautocompleteplugin here].
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracAutoCompletePlugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] autocomplete.* = enabled
- Create and edit file /srv/trac/env/conf/username_list.txt. Please make sure this file encoded with UTF-8.
userfoo [User Foo] userbar [User Bar]