|Version 36 (modified by Amfortas, 4 years ago) (diff)|
A BibTex Cite Plugin
BibTex is for formatting lists of bibliographic references.
The aim of this plugin is to provide the ability to cite from common bibtex (*.bib) files.
If a wiki page called BibTex exists, the page is loaded automatically by BibRef() and used as standard library.
Make sure to put bibtex entries into a Code Block when you use them from a wiki page.
The command structure is inspired by the reference and bibtex system in latex. This should make it easy to make this plugin compatible with existing trac - latex plugins.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracbibplugin/0.10/ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracbibplugin/0.11/ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracbibplugin/0.12/ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracbibplugin/0.13/
bibtexparser which is included in the plugin.
- The new default citation style is an IEEE-like style
- BibTeX files can be loaded from external websites
- Extensionpoint 'IBibRefFormatter' for custom citation styles introduced
- Extensionpoint 'IBibSourceProvider' for custom BibTeX loaders introduced
- Wiki pages can be used as bibliograpy. The Entries must be inside a code block.
- The attachments can now be loaded fom any page in the wiki
- A special page "BibTex" will be loaded automatically if this page exists, like in BadContent.
Load Bibtex Entries
The way how to invoke a bibtex file has substantially changed:
[[BibAdd(source:path/to/file[@rev])]] # add a file from source [[BibAdd(attachment:[wikipage/]file)]] # add a file from a wiki attachment [[BibAdd(wiki:page)]] # use a wiki page [[BibAdd(http://www.external.page.com)]] # use a bibtex file from everywhere
[[BibAdd(source:bib.bib@2)]] [[BibAdd(source:trunk/bib.bib@latest)]] [[BibAdd(source:bib.bib)]] [[BibAdd(attachment:fiol.bib)]] [[BibAdd(attachment:test/lala.bib)]] [[BibAdd(http://www.external.page.com/bibtex.bib)]]
Cite an article
Add an article without citation
Inserting the bibliography
This renders all cited entries:
This renders all loaded entries:
If you also want to render all entries from the special page 'BibTex' you can write
= Welcome = [[BibAdd(source:mybib.bib)]] I am citing here [[BibCite(small)]] and someone said "hello world" [[BibCite(wiki,p. 123)]] and finally the BibTex entry with the key 'big' is not cited but will apear in the references because of tho '!BibNoCite' macro. [[BibNoCite(big)]] [[BibRef()]]
This example looks rendered like this:
- 12605 by Amfortas on 2013-02-09 23:11:48
changing revision 'latest' to 'None' for trac 0.11
- 12604 by Amfortas on 2013-02-09 22:03:02
support for 'new-style' repository manager
- 12014 by Amfortas on 2012-09-18 10:43:09
Introduced a 'bibtex' section in the config file which can be used to change the heading of the references section, and to autoload more than the wiki:BibTex? entries.