|Version 2 (modified by athomas, 10 years ago) (diff)|
A plugin to aid in the development of Trac plugins
The purpose of this plugin is to provide useful information to Trac plugin developers.
Currently this includes:
- A plugin browser which lets the user inspect the interaction between all active plugin components and interfaces.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracdeveloperplugin here].
- 15472 by rjollos on 2016-04-14 02:25:47
Remove tag_svn_revsion attribute
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 14644 by rjollos on 2015-06-06 00:32:03
0.3.0dev: Fix trac-admin script hanging. Fixes #9984.
- Dozer thread runs in daemon mode.
- ITemplateProvider moved from dozer to main.
Thanks to Jun Omae for the patch.
- 14629 by rjollos on 2015-06-03 23:35:15
0.3.0dev: Require TRAC_DEVELOP to view debug data.
Patch by Jun Omae. Refs #11481.