|Version 8 (modified by 7 years ago) (diff),|
A plugin to aid in the development of Trac plugins
The purpose of this plugin is to provide useful information to Trac plugin developers.
Currently this includes:
- A plugin registry browser which lets you inspect the relationships between all active plugin components and interfaces.
- A template context data inspector that you can use to drill-down into the data provided to a template by any request handler.
- API documentation popups for the above.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracdeveloperplugin here].
Follow standard procedure
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdeveloperplugin/trunk/ tracdeveloperplugin cd tracdeveloperplugin python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/*.egg ../TRAC_ENV/plugins cd ..
The plugin registry page
The template context debugger
- 15472 by rjollos on 2016-04-14 00:25:47
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 14644 by rjollos on 2015-06-05 22:32:03
trac-adminscript hanging. Fixes #9984.
- Dozer thread runs in daemon mode.
Thanks to Jun Omae for the patch.
- 14629 by rjollos on 2015-06-03 21:35:15
TRAC_DEVELOPto view debug data.
Patch by Jun Omae. Refs #11481.