|Version 7 (modified by anonymous, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Documentation plugin for Trac
The TracDocsPlugin adds a Docs tab to the trac project. It is a wiki plugin where the wiki text is stored in the Subversion repository.
- Uses RestructuredText as a markup language.
- Supports inline images and links.
- Highlights source code using google-code-prettify.
- Supports editing through Subversion and the Trac website.
- Handles user permission using Subversion authorization.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
See http://github.com/mrjbq7/tracdocs for more details and the source code.
It is configured in the trac.ini file by enabling and configuring:
[components] tracdocs.* = enabled [docs] root = wiki/trunk