|Version 13 (modified by jun66j5, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Drag-and-Drop Attachments Plugin for Trac
This plugin extends attachments list in Trac.
- Drop-and-drop to attach files using HTML5 drag-and-drop, XMLHttpRequest Level 2 and File API
- Works on Firefox 3.6+ and Chrome 12+.
- Progress bar while uploading the files using XMLHttpRequest Level 2
- Works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 12+ and Safari 5+.
- More than one file for selecting attachment files
- Works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 12+, Safari 5+ and Opera 11+.
- Paste an image from clipboard
- Works on Firefox 3.6+ and Chrome 19+.
- Auto-submit on select a file to attach.
- Works on Internet Explorer 7+.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracdragdropplugin here].
Install the plugin:
For Trac 0.11 easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.11
- For Trac 0.12
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.12
Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] tracdragdrop.* = enabled
new status tickets:
- Upload pic and insert it at the cursor postion
- Add attachment menu is visible if a wiki page is read-only
- Features dissappeared: "Description of the file" and "Replace existing attachment of the same name"
- drag and drop "new ticket"
- Additional selection of image size
- Image on clipboard cannot be pasted on Trac 1.2
- 15437 by jun66j5 on 2016-03-15 12:55:39
TracDragDropPlugin: fix overlapped upload queue are and Download all attachments as: .zip message
- 15223 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 21:13:20
TracDragDropPlugin: bump up the version to 0.12.0.13
- 15220 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 19:27:47
TracDragDropPlugin: fix TypeError after a file is attached on Trac 1.2dev (closes #12662)