|Version 9 (modified by jun66j5, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Drag-and-Drop Attachments Plugin for Trac
This plugin adds drag-and-drop attachments feature to Trac using HTML5 drag-and-drop and File API.
Important: works fine with Firefox 3.6+, Google Chrome 12+ (probably 7+) and Safari 5+, but doesn't work with Opera and Internet Explorer.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracdragdropplugin here].
Install the plugin:
- For Trac 0.11
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.11
- For Trac 0.12
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.12
Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] tracdragdrop.* = enabled
new status tickets:
- 15437 by jun66j5 on 2016-03-15 12:55:39
TracDragDropPlugin: fix overlapped upload queue are and Download all attachments as: .zip message
- 15223 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 21:13:20
TracDragDropPlugin: bump up the version to 0.12.0.13
- 15220 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 19:27:47
TracDragDropPlugin: fix TypeError after a file is attached on Trac 1.2dev (closes #12662)