|Version 3 (modified by k0s, 7 years ago) (diff)|
how to use the TracHoursPlugin to keep track of time
The TracHoursPlugin is designed to help tally time which is spent working on trac tickets.
Adding Hours to a Ticket
When you make a new ticket, Total Hours will be 0 and not a link.
For an existing ticket, the Total Hours field will be a link to the TracHours screen for that ticket:
As an example for ticket 1, this will link to /hours/1. This screen will allow you to verbosely see, add to, and edit the hours for a ticket:
If you have TRAC_ADMIN permission (shown), you can add hours for any user. Otherwise you will only be able to add hours as yourself (contingent upon the TICKET_ADD_HOURS permission). If you are not logged in, you can view hours but not add them.
Viewing Hours for Several Tickets
Clicking on the Hours tab in the navigation bar or going to /hours gives a screen where the hours for all tickets can be queried and tallied.
<- back to TracHoursPlugin
- nav.png (3.4 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
- newticket.png (19.7 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
- ticket.png (14.0 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
- milestone.png (9.1 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
- ticket_hours.png (26.6 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
- query_hours.png (39.2 KB) - added by k0s 7 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip