|Version 15 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Add ticket keywords from a configured list
This plug-in allows you to add entries to the Keywords entry field from a configured list of keywords by clicking on them.
Allows to set a description for every keyword, which is shown as a tip when you cross over the mouse on the keyword from "Add keywords" section.
See also: KeywordSuggestPlugin
From the "Add keywords" section:
- click once on any of the keywords you want to be filled-in into "Keywords" field;
- to remove a keyword click again on it.
You can also continue to add manually other keywords weren't listed.
To maintain keywords, edit [keywords] section in trac.ini file.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
The plugin follows the standard installation procedures described in t:TracPlugins. Here are some specifics and highlights.
- Configure trac.ini file, with you required keywords:
- Format <name> = <description>, where description will shown as a tip.
[keywords] dupsearch = find duplicates for this ticket deploy = waiting to be deployed backport = ask for a decision on whether to backport
- Restart web server:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Source & Download
Download the zipped source from [download:trackeywordsplugin here].
- 13475 by rjollos on 2013-12-15 09:01:53
0.3dev: Show keywords on the NewTicket page. Fixes #11374.
Slightly modified version of patch by ipm. Tested with Trac 1.1.2dev-r12327. Lightly tested; please report any related issues to ticket #11374.
- 11804 by rjollos on 2012-07-27 10:51:34
Refs #8799: Only add the keywords to the wiki_edit page if the TagsPlugin is enabled.
- 11788 by rjollos on 2012-07-25 23:46:43
Refs #9872, #8799: Fixed defect introduced in : keywords would not be parsed from the keywords section in trac.ini. Thanks to asix for testing and reporting this.