Display milestone mixed view
This plugin allows you to display milestone mixed view by graph and ticket list, and support parent-child tickets relationship. See below for a screenshot.
Created by ZoomQuiet.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
1 / 1
Download the zipped source from here.
You can install this software as a normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall Trac MMV if you have installed it before.
- Change to the directory containing setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, then the following will install this plugin to the Python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to one Trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- Copy the generated egg file to the Trac instance's plugin directory:
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Add the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] mmv.* = enabled [mmv] unplanned = [Unplanned] ticket_custom_due = duetime show_burndown_done = false enable_unplanned = true enable_relaticket = true mmv_title = MMV [ticket-custom] duetime = text duetime.label = duetime duetime.value = 1d
Trac administrators should setup which milestone to be displayed
- Open Admin -> Ticket System -> MMVTicket
- Select appropriate milestones
Create parent-child tickets
- Create parent ticket (eg, 1234) as normal, with empty due time.
- Create child tickets:
- Child tickets summary must start with <#1234>.
- Child tickets must set due time value.