|Version 15 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Add a pastebin component to Trac
Adds a basic pastebin functionality to a webpage. It requires trac0.11 and pygments > 0.5.
For some screenshots have a look at the attachments. But note that they are taken on my test trac installation with a heavily modified theme.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Either: Download, build egg, drop into your plugins folder,
- Enable it over webadmin or by editing trac.ini:
[components] tracpaste.* = enabled
trac-admin /path/to/project upgrade
- Restart web server
- Add permission
PASTEBIN_USEto users/groups that should be able to access it
- It should now be visible in menu and available under
- 16349 by rjollos on 2017-03-18 15:07:04
0.3.0: Prepare for release
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 14799 by rjollos on 2015-07-13 00:25:09
IEnvironmentSetupParticipantper discussion in trac:#8172.
- pastebin_file.png (101.9 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
- pastebin_index.png (100.5 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
bh_pastebin_x_99_mainform.png (37.1 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . New paste form
bh_pastebin_x_100_pasteview.png (37.5 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . Paste view
Download all attachments as: .zip