|Version 5 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Edit tickets in reports by inplace editor
This plugin enable authorized users to edit tickets right the report, to easy the pain of modifying massive tickets.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracreportinplaceeditplugin here].
The usage is very intuitive, click any item in a report will bring up an editable control if you have appropriate privilege.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracReportInplaceEditPlugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
python setup.py compile_catalog -f
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] ripe.* = enabled
- Grant users RIPE_EDIT privilege