|Version 4 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Sentinel-based login for Trac
This is a modified authentication plugin to use the MSU Sentinel System.
Options in the [sentinel] section:
- app_id: required
- Name of the app requiring sentinel authentication.
- login_url: required
- URL that user is redirected to to enter credentials.
- service_password: required
- Password to connect to sentinel web service.
- service_url: required
- URL of sentinel web service.
- service_username: required
- Username to connect to sentinel web service.
To enable the plugin:
[components] tracsentinel.* = enabled trac.web.auth.LoginModule = disabled
An example configuration:
[sentinel] app_id = MyApp login_url = https://login.example.com/ service_password = sentinel_password service_url = https://sentinel.example.com/sentinel/service service_username = sentinel_username
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracsentinelplugin here].