|Version 2 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
Trac and SlimTimer integration
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
Provides some rudimentary support for:
- creating SlimTimer tasks from trac tickets;
- setting hours in trac tickets (such as the 'totalhours' field of the TimingAndEstimationPlugin) based on SlimTimer data; and
- backing up SlimTimer data to an external database.
The plugin allows a group of users to be defined by trac username and SlimTimer login providing some basic group sharing of SlimTimer tasks.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracslimtimerplugin here].
- 12095 by rjollos on 2012-10-02 17:56:38
Refs #10248: Branching for Trac 0.11 and later. Copied
- 11915 by rjollos on 2012-08-09 19:01:33
Fixes #1904: Fixed incorrect
package_dataspecification. Thanks to Paolo Caravello for the patch.
- 2206 by tst on 2007-04-27 07:20:33
Added time tracking schema.