|Version 1 (modified by tst, 10 years ago) (diff)|
This describes the code for the TracSlimTimerPlugin.
The pertinent files for the the synchronisation part of the module are as follows:
- __init__.py — Needs to import any trac Components so they are correctly loaded.
- api.py — The steps for upgrading (setting-up) the environment for the plugin.
- admin_ui.py — The administration panels.
- slimtimer.py — A Python API to SlimTimer.
- ticket_change.py — The listener for ticket change events.
- users.py — A user registry class.
There is also a separate folder for unit tests that should be run against any changes to the code.
For the reporting module the most important file is the strangely named dump_users.py. This is the entry point to the reporting. It should be executable from the command line (may need a chmod +x dump_users.py).
Notice that the first line of the file is:
This should cause the script to run with trac's Python rather than any other version of Python installed on the system.