|Version 10 (modified by jmt4b04d4v, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Spanish translation of Trac / Traduccion al espanol de Trac
Esta wiki, no acepta algunos caracteres como acentos, ni modo :-(
This hack consists in the spanish translation of Trac user visible components.
It's planned scope, is to realize the translation of following versions:
Artifacts to be translated include:
- Trac engine
It will be based and inspired on work previously realized and kindly contributed.
For comments about it, post in the following thread:
Important Note About 0.11 Spanish Translation
Edgewall has created Babel on 05/29/2007:
A collection of tools for internationalizing Python applications
Trac l10n/i18n will be powered by this new project.
Due to this, I'm not longer planning to realize translation of 0.11 until I internalize myself about this.
If you are curious about this, take a look at http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/sandbox/i18n
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTermsEs - Spanish translation of some Trac Terms.
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N - Propose and discuss Trac changes to support localization (previous contributions as attachments).
- Trac on Edgewall, spanish translation related tickets:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracspanishtranslation here].
Giving a try
Trac engine and ClearSilver templates (0.10.x)
Download patches from here and apply them, be aware to use patches for a corresponding Trac revision (see log messages of provided patches). If patch fails for latest 0.10-stable, maybe its out of date, create a ticket pointing which Trac revision you used.
Default Wiki Pages (0.10.x)
Download and replace Trac provided files, usually in /usr/share/trac/templates TODO.
- 2594 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-26 04:47:41
- Undo translation of $TRACSRC/trac/scripts/admin.py script and related test.
- 2576 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-18 00:03:38
- Restored summary and description fields in reports.
- 2574 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-17 21:26:51
- Added patch section including TrueHttpLogoutPatch for 0.10.x.
- Sync with Trac 0.10-stable rev. 5935
If I may, it's not a good idea to translate the various log(...) messages.
Imagine that you get in trouble and trigger a Trac bug (unlikely, but not impossible :-) ).
Then we ask for the log to understand what happened and ... we get in trouble!
You're right, created #1691 for tracking this issue, thanks.
- Sergio Talens-Oliag (http://people.debian.org/~sto/)