|Version 5 (modified by cboos, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Spanish translation of Trac / Traduccion al espanol de Trac
Esta wiki, no acepta algunos caracteres como acentos, ni modo :-(
This hack consists in the spanish translation of Trac user visible components.
It's planned scope, is to realize the translation of following versions:
- 0.10.x (for legacy purposes only)
Artifacs to be translated include:
- Trac engine (lower priority)
It will be based and inspired on work previously realized and kindly contributed.
For comments about it, post in the following thread:
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTermsEs - Spanish translation of some Trac Terms.
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N - Propose and discuss Trac changes to support localization (previous contributions as attachments).
- Trac on Edwewall, spanish translation related tickets:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracspanishtranslation here].
Download and replace Trac provided files, usually in /usr/share/trac
- 2594 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-26 04:47:41
- Undo translation of $TRACSRC/trac/scripts/admin.py script and related test.
- 2576 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-18 00:03:38
- Restored summary and description fields in reports.
- 2574 by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-17 21:26:51
- Added patch section including TrueHttpLogoutPatch for 0.10.x.
- Sync with Trac 0.10-stable rev. 5935
If I may, it's not a good idea to translate the various log(...) messages.
Imagine that you get in trouble and trigger a Trac bug (unlikely, but not impossible :-) ).
Then we ask for the log to understand what happened and ... we get in trouble!