side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Jun 17, 2010, 3:22:18 AM (
Added details on trac.ini settings
resolution = fixed
* '''check_perms''': Check that the committer has permission to perform the requested operations on the referenced tickets. This requires that the user names be the same for Trac and repository operations.
* '''collapsed''': Show section on ticket page as initially collapsed.
* '''commands.close''': Commands that close tickets, as a space-separated list.
* '''commands.refs''': Commands that add a reference, as a space-separated list. If set to the special value <ALL>, all tickets referenced by the message will get a reference to the changeset.
* '''compact''': Make compact presentation of revision ranges, for example [1-3] instead of   .
* '''envelope''': Require commands to be enclosed in an envelope. Must be empty or contain two characters. For example, if set to "", then commands must be in the form of [closes #4].
* '''hide_when_none''': Hide section on ticket page when no changesets relates to the ticket.
* '''notify''': Send ticket change notification when updating a ticket.
* '''resolution''': The resolution to set to a ticket closed by a commit message.
1. The Trac environment needs to be upgraded: