|Version 2 (modified by jun66j5, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Allow to customize the layout of ticket fields in view and form
The plugin allows to customize the layout of ticket fields and hide the fields in ticket view and ticket form. It also provides admin panel to customize.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Ticket view and form
Admin panel to customize
- Install the plugin
$ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracticketfieldslayoutplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin
; conf/trac.ini [components] tracticketfieldslayout.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd (or web server)
- Visit admin/ticket/ticketlayout in your Trac after logged in with TICKET_ADMIN permission
- 15209 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-05 13:38:09
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: refuse Trac 1.4+
- 13918 by jun66j5 on 2014-05-10 09:25:31
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: add automatically added custom fields to [ticketfieldslayout] fields if only configured
- 13911 by jun66j5 on 2014-05-07 09:32:38
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fixed wrong name of the created group and tweaked styles in admin panel