|Version 2 (modified by 3 years ago) (diff),|
Allow to customize the layout of ticket fields in view and form
The plugin allows to customize the layout of ticket fields and hide the fields in ticket view and ticket form. It also provides admin panel to customize.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Ticket view and form
Admin panel to customize
- Install the plugin
$ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracticketfieldslayoutplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin
; conf/trac.ini [components] tracticketfieldslayout.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd (or web server)
- Visit admin/ticket/ticketlayout in your Trac after logged in with
- 16439 by jun66j5 on 2017-04-03 12:42:05
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: don't add
col1to class attribute of
tdelements which has
- 16212 by jun66j5 on 2017-01-31 03:43:43
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fix failures in unit tests with Trac 1.2
- 16211 by jun66j5 on 2017-01-30 03:12:54
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: prevent Trac 1.3.2dev with Jinja2