|Version 9 (modified by rjollos, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Ticket Template
Table of Contents
SEE:ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking
TracTicketTemplate enables users to create tickets using templates which can be customized by the Trac administrator. The Trac administrator can specify a general template default for all uncustomized ticket types.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tractickettemplateplugin here].
You can install this software following the normal procedure for a Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracTicketTemplate if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] tickettemplate.* = enabled
- Trac administrator should define the template for all ticket types:
- Login as administrator, open Admin -> Ticket System -> Ticket Template
- load the template of each ticket type, modify them and apply changes
- After defined ticket template, normal user can create ticket using predefined template by change ticket types dropdown list items.
- Screen capture of newticket page.
- Screen capture of Admin panel.
- 15414 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 20:37:35
1.0dev: Fix regression in r14729
The classmethod line should have been removed.
- 15102 by rjollos on 2015-12-07 18:12:05
1.0dev: Fix regression in 
My Template selector was not functioning due to
execution of selector before adding the template containing
the element intended to be selected.
- 15073 by rjollos on 2015-11-27 15:58:12
1.0dev: Conform to PEP8
- Fixed failing test
- Removed Trac < 1.0 fallback code