|Version 1 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
WSGI hacks for Trac
- Provides a Paste application entry point with some configuration options to run Trac
- Allows to hook other WSGI apps into trac URL space
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracwsgiplugin here].
In a Paste deploy script, to run Trac:
[app:main] use = egg:TracWsgiPlugin#trac path = /path/to/trac/env
In trac.ini, to run some other app:
[webapps] something = myapp #something = config:/path/to/some/paste.ini [app:myapp]
- 11608 by rjollos on 2012-05-31 15:02:40
Refs #3966: Part of  - Replaced calls to
- 11607 by rjollos on 2012-05-30 19:48:27
Refs #3966: Fixed incorrect package import (
trac.web.main._open_environmentexisted in Trac 0.10, but does not exist in 0.11).
- 2323 by martinpaljak on 2007-06-20 15:40:32