|Version 2 (modified by martinpaljak, 10 years ago) (diff)|
WSGI hacks for Trac
- Provides a Paste application entry point with some configuration options to run Trac
- Allows to hook other WSGI apps into trac URL space
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracwsgiplugin here].
In a Paste deploy script, to run Trac:
[app:main] use = egg:TracWsgiPlugin#trac path = /path/to/trac/env
In trac.ini, to run some other app:
[webapps] something = myapp #something = config:/path/to/some/paste.ini [app:myapp] use = egg:YourEgg#yourapp
Now http://your.host/your/trac/something runs myapp
- 11608 by rjollos on 2012-05-31 17:02:40
Refs #3966: Part of  - Replaced calls to _open_environment with open_environment.
- 11607 by rjollos on 2012-05-30 21:48:27
Refs #3966: Fixed incorrect package import (trac.web.main._open_environment existed in Trac 0.10, but does not exist in 0.11).
- 2323 by martinpaljak on 2007-06-20 17:40:32